Sunday, February 25, 2007

Gravity performed by the Cats P


 Videos,  Movies, Pet Profiles, Catster


Direkter: Meowmy
Starring: Latte, Kaze, Chase, the Tall Man
Link to yer blog or Catster profile:
Latte
Chase
Kaze

I would like to dedicate my entry to my VET, Dr. Ian. This time last year I was limping and could barely walk. After x-rays Dr. Ian noticed my bone was fuzzy and moth eaten. I had a bone biopsy taken on my right hind femur and the VETs discovered 3 different bacterial infections that were attacking my bone and making it weak. Two months of antibiotics cured me and look at me now! Dr. Ian fixed me so I can show off my true talents! Thank you Dr. Ian!!!!

7 comments:

sammawow said...

That was a most wonderful video! We really enjoyed all of the athletic tricks that you performed!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

You're like the ironcat!! MOL on the stinky bit!!

Boogers, Fido, Hondo

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You're such a great family of cats, and complement each other nicely. It's wonderful how Latte healed up, you would never know that she had serious health issues only a year ago.

Bravo to the Cats P!

~J&B

Lux said...

I *love this video; it's wonderful!

Parker said...

Fluid, graceful movements from the talented actor Latte. I was mezmerized by his grace. Le' Sigh...

Unknown said...

Oh, Latte...you are such a sexy meezer!

Unknown said...

12 paws up! We loved it! Beautiful Latte!!